Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Mar 2 11 3:54 AM

Jess: is there any chance we could have a limit on the colours available for decorating. in a few sigs, its very bright and gives me a headache looking at some of the sigs with fluro writing. is there any chance in taking away the REALLY bright colours????

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Mar 2 11 4:58 AM

enchantingcavy wrote:
Yeah I know sadly we just don't have any function for it. If you have any other ideas feel free to shoot away!
I don't think you'd like my idea.

And that is to do away with pictures in the signature altogether.

Allison
~ I could give up chocolate, but, hey, I am not a quitter! ~

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Mar 2 11 5:06 AM

hmmm interesting ideas, im actually PRO signature which is rather obvious by mine , the colours are a little much on the eyes but they are truly gorgeous too look at as well, would be good if people could somehow disable the sigs for them and not have to look at them and if others could still have them as some people love them to.

Bonnie, mum to
~many beautiful rescued piggies,dogs,cats and ratties~

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Mar 2 11 5:22 AM

I am exactly the same, I have 2 lines in my sentence (I think) and no colours which suits me fine. But really the BRIGHT fluro colours are the ones that really make it difficult too read further posts down the line.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Mar 3 11 11:29 AM

I dont even know how to add a picture or colour to my signiture lol.

April :)
4 girl piggies- Mary, Stella, Peggy & Sasha
RIP my little darlings Daphne & Lucy :( May there be lots of foods in piggie heaven.
7 mice- Caramel, Chocolate, Lamington, Butterscotch, Creamie & Jaffa & Patches
2 ratties- Sunflower & Lilly

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Mar 3 11 11:45 AM

the pictures in both the sig and avatar really does confuse me, I have tried to downsize them but it still says that they are too big, really got me peeved off, so I just didnt bother anymore, as much as I want my boys in my pictures, I just get frustrated too easily lately.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Mar 3 11 11:51 AM

www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

or something like it lol its what i use to create avatar and photos to post

April :)
4 girl piggies- Mary, Stella, Peggy & Sasha
RIP my little darlings Daphne & Lucy :( May there be lots of foods in piggie heaven.
7 mice- Caramel, Chocolate, Lamington, Butterscotch, Creamie & Jaffa & Patches
2 ratties- Sunflower & Lilly

Quote    Reply   

chuffnut

#30 [url]

Mar 4 11 12:37 AM

I guess I might wade in on this one...I agree on boths sides!! That is, it would be nice to turn off the signature pics but I also like some of them.
BUT I'd like them to be MUCH smaller - it just makes it a real pain to scoll down the page heaps to read very, very short messages when most of the post is a signature.

And this goes for folks with huge lists of their pets - all in the normal sized font. I reackon we should ALL take a leaf out of Allison's book and learn how to make those parts of our signatures into a smaller font...would make reading the actual post a heck of a lot easier!

-=[[ Lynlee ]]=-
There are 1000's of homeless guinea pigs in rescue shelters all across Australia that NEED YOU!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 [url]

Mar 4 11 1:02 AM

You just type in (but without the spaces - I have to put them in to show you what to type)

[ size=8 ] Type in (or copy and paste) your signature text[ /size ]

That code or tags, if you like, when you type it correctly without the spaces will appear like this Type in (or copy and paste) your signature text

Tip* - if you're ever unsure how I do things (forum code wise) just hit quote to see my replies with all the formatting included.

Then you can have a play with the forum code yourself.

Allison

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Mar 4 11 2:08 AM

personally I love GrandmaGuinea's sig omg I love looking at her beautiful clan of piggies hehe. But I am in agreeance if everyone could make an effort to downsize their sig if they have quite a large one it'd be greatly appreciated.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Mar 4 11 2:38 AM

chuffnut wrote:
I guess I might wade in on this one...I agree on boths sides!! That is, it would be nice to turn off the signature pics but I also like some of them.
BUT I'd like them to be MUCH smaller - it just makes it a real pain to scoll down the page heaps to read very, very short messages when most of the post is a signature.

And this goes for folks with huge lists of their pets - all in the normal sized font. I reackon we should ALL take a leaf out of Allison's book and learn how to make those parts of our signatures into a smaller font...would make reading the actual post a heck of a lot easier!

ok guilty sworry, i may rethink mine, its hard to choose who to put though as i love them all so much

Bonnie, mum to

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Mar 4 11 2:53 AM

Demetri&Benji wrote:
Awww Bonnie, your in a hard spot, I feel for ya sweetie.

haha trust me there are worse thingsw, just trying to work out how to do my new sig

Bonnie, mum to

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Mar 4 11 4:16 AM

nuts&bolts wrote:
Ok I tried to make my rainbow smaller but it didnt work ???? help !!!
Sorry Trace, my directions ^ were just for text signatures (like how mine says "I could give up chocolate but I am not a quitter").

Your rainbow image is hosted at photobucket. I am not sure if you can edit your images at photobucket. The other alternative is to edit the image size on your computer (using paint or photoshop) or an online editing site (like shrinkpictures) and then upload your newer, smaller image to photobucket and link to it via your signature.

The dimensions for the allowable or recommended size is in this thread, but from memory they are 100 pixels high, 400wide. Yours is currently 374px high × 182px wide.

Allison

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Mar 4 11 6:52 AM

Yaaayyyyy I did it Thanks Allison

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help