Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 22 09 3:48 AM

Tags : :

To all members,

In your profile you are able to create a personal signature which will be displayed at the bottom of all posts made by yourself.

The ACS Messageboards have a maximum size limitation for placing a signature in your profile and these are as follows:

Signature Images are to be no larger than 400pixels wide x 100 pixels high.

Siganture text to be no more than 4 sentences long.

If you decide to place an animated image as your signature we ask that it be easy on the eyes and not distracting from posts on the boards.

These guidelines have been put in place so that all users and members of the public viewing the ACS Messageboards will be able to freely read through posts without members signatures distracting from the content of the post or ease of navigation in a post.

Thank you in advance.
ACS Admin
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Mar 24 09 10:11 PM

Are admin going to edit out the ones that don't fit within the guidelines?

Allison
~ I could give up chocolate, but, hey, I am not a quitter! ~

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Mar 25 09 12:40 AM

Good question GPS. We will email all those with larger sigs and if they don't edit/resize them within 48hrs of receiving the message they will be removed.

I have already emailed a couple of people on behalf of admin.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Mar 25 09 1:59 AM

mm, I changed mine to the correct size...had to add Kara at any rate so it was a good time to do it.

Smaller images are definitely a lot easier on the eyes...it ain't fun having to scroll past massive images in their signatures.

My Current Babies: Emma + Fizzy (aka Fizz-Wizz)
My Angel Pigs: Charlie, Caramel, Josef, Josephine + Frank
My Angel Mice: Megann, Merryll, Alyssa, Carmen, Hermione, Eryn + Samantha
My Angel Pups: Wilbur

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 25 09 10:05 PM

Sooooooooooooo.........what's happening with this ruling?

Don't mean to be a grumpy bear but ...........?

Allison

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

May 25 09 11:52 PM

I just pm'ed you Jess.

I know I am being persnickety but there isn't much point having a rule if you aren't making people follow it OR (the most likely scenario) people aren't even aware of the ruling.

Allison

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

May 24 10 3:02 AM

Just another question instead of making another thread. Is there anywhere in my profile that I can select it to NOT SHOW any signatures??

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Mar 2 11 1:32 AM

GPS wrote:
Just another question instead of making another thread. Is there anywhere in my profile that I can select it to NOT SHOW any signatures??
I'll ask again - anyone from admin know if there is an option you can enable in the admin panel that makes it possible for members to select on their controls for the (ie other peoples) signature to not show????

Allison

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Mar 2 11 1:47 AM

Hi Allison,

you can select to not show your signature (or we can do this for you) but sadly no their are no admin options to give a single member status whereby it shows no other members signatures at all. It's have to be all members or no members sadly.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Mar 2 11 3:36 AM

Yeah I know sadly we just don't have any function for it. If you have any other ideas feel free to shoot away!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help