#41 [url]

Aug 16 06 9:36 AM

No just got lots of junk ! lOL

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Annabelle

#44 [url]

Aug 16 06 12:18 PM

hey, nothing wrong with being a hoarder - i am def a culprit of that! You just never know when you are going to need something . . . lol

..Annabelle..
*As we dig our toes deeper into the earth and take conscious steps to care for our planet, our friends and ourselves, our inner light will shine *

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Aug 19 06 11:05 AM

I got all this for $25 at the shop 50 mtrs down the road....I'm stoked.
2 celery's
3 cobs of corn
6 oranges
4 apples
2 kiwi fruit
1 pumpkin
a cos lettuce
a big bunch silverbeet
beans
green capsicum
bean sproouts
pak choy
2kgs carrotts

Prolly won't last that long though lol

Sleep now my forever beautiful Bella....I love you and miss you....

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Aug 19 06 11:59 AM

Can you give piggies beans? I heard you couldnt. LOL

Great for 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM!!

Oh, I saw at a fruit/veg shop at chermside this arv a store that had cucumbers for 19c each!!!! ROFL BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have enslaved animals and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Aug 19 06 12:34 PM

No my piggies love beans ...
19 cents .. that is a bargain
we just went and bought a whole heap of stuff from Annerley Fruit barn, they had Cos lettuce on sale for $69 cents each ... Celery 99 cents...

My name is Tanya

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Aug 19 06 12:51 PM

omg 19cents! Thats it im invading that store on monday hehe...country markets are currently 2 for $1.00 so 50cents each...still not bad.

Yeah Anna brought over beans for her piggies while I minded them I tried a couple with my pigs but they....you guessed it...waster them lol. I've never fed beans before but a few people here do...

Jess

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Aug 19 06 1:08 PM

I got chinese cabbages for $1.48 today. They're huge too. I hope my pigs will eat them. The last ones I bought were not eaten too much.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Annabelle

#51 [url]

Aug 19 06 1:24 PM

Yeah Holly, mine adore beans, they all get a handful each day.

..Annabelle..
*As we dig our toes deeper into the earth and take conscious steps to care for our planet, our friends and ourselves, our inner light will shine *

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Aug 20 06 12:01 AM

Mine do that too.

If I cut it up very finely then some of mine will eat the white part.
Mine also won't eat chunks of apples. I have to use the slicer we have to slice the apple in very fine slices. Same with carrots and choko.
I dunno whether mine are lazy and like to eat with minimal biting or whether they are super fussy. Probably a bit of both.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Aug 20 06 1:01 AM

We have an old fridge downstairs and its got 2 shelve thingos of carrots LOL

There is corn, capsicum, apples, celery + various other veggies/fruits for the birds and guinea pigs LOL

ஐ_brittany

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Aug 20 06 1:19 AM

Brittzy how many gps do you have?

I will try mine on beans then I read somewhere ages ago that it is not good for them though, hmm so never fed them. LOL
But I guess its okay bcos you all feed it

Yeah I start work mon at my new job at chermside, and during my lunch break I think I will go get a few of those cucumbers for my piggies hehe

We have enslaved animals and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

Quote    Reply   

Annabelle

#58 [url]

Aug 20 06 1:39 AM

Lol how fussy are all out piggies. I think spoilt = fussy hhehe

..Annabelle..

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Aug 20 06 3:16 AM

I'd never tried beans before but they absolutely love them!!!
But I think the rescues just love anything lol

Sleep now my forever beautiful Bella....I love you and miss you....

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Aug 20 06 5:58 AM

I just went to fruit/veg shop and I got for $11:

2x BIG bunches of celery
1x Big bunches of fresh beetroot with stems/leaves
2kg cucumbers
Bag of 4 avocados
A HUGE bag of Coriander for only $1!!!!!!!!!!!!
2kg of green beans

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help