Remove this ad

#21 [url]

May 27 08 7:32 AM

oh thats right - I remember reading all about R2D2 and C-3PO being adopted....boy you have heaps...I cant talk - since being part of the ACS I jumped from 3 to 13 plus 2 I rescued for Jess on the weekend - who knows where I will be in a years time....cant wait to see!!!

Alina

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

simone

#23 [url]

May 27 08 10:30 AM

haha yes Alina its this forum that did it for me too, I've always had a 2-4 guinea pigs until i became a member here now i've hit 20 it will be at this for a long while now unless it is really nessasary to take in another.
but it has been worth it I would not be able to live without them I just adore each and evry one of them.

~ Eureka Cavies ACS Ballarat~

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

May 27 08 10:58 AM

Simone I also say no more now - but since saying that I am building my cavy condo which will give me some empty cages and I still check petlink and acs adoptions every day....I got it bad!!!!!! lol

Alina

Quote    Reply   

pigsforlife

#25 [url]

May 27 08 11:05 AM

I would love to take in more pigs, but I know my limits. I dont want to bring any more in as I dont think I would be able to provide them the level of care I want to (cavy cuisine, heaps of veggies, oaten hay, oxbows timothy hay, nice sized C&C cages, vet care).. So 5 is my limit! I tell myself "one day.. one day!"

Buttercup - March 2007 - August 2008
Toffee - June 2007 - December 2010

~Ash~

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Aug 31 08 10:59 AM

He's hiding under the deck, usually they are both up top there like a couple of Kings.

Yes I knew you would get me working, ha.
I have been thinking about it and have finished the fine tuning of the shelving covers. The guinea pigs love it up top on the covers. So I will do some more designs and post them in a couple of weeks.
I have been sussing out those piggie hammocks as well.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

pigsforlife

#31 [url]

Aug 31 08 11:47 AM

Great cage! I need to take some updated photos of my cage. Quite a bit has changed - such as the bottom cage now being an extra grid longer, and it all being up on a table. I have some updated pictures of Acorn, and some of the girls I need to put up as well.

~Ash~

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Aug 31 08 12:42 PM

Delilah - love your cage and love your designs that I have seen also!

Ash - Can't wait to see your updates, alot must have changed with your new additions too.

Quote    Reply   

pigsforlife

#36 [url]

Aug 31 08 12:54 PM

Hehe! I am just going to dangle the carrot in front of your nose and make you wait until tomorrow!

I need to find the cord and I want to take a picture of Acorn's temp. set up when there is light, and some of the stacked cages - which is why there is a slight delay.

~Ash~

Quote    Reply   

PansyGirl

#39 [url]

Aug 31 08 1:19 PM

Hehe! I am just going to dangle the carrot in front of your nose and make you wait until tomorrow!

ADMIN WARNING: You have 24 hours.

Jeni

“Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength” - St Francis de Sales

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Sep 1 08 12:10 AM

new cage

found this cage at council clean up

new cage now the boys are seperated

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help