Remove this ad

el

#241 [url]

May 20 11 11:40 AM

I'm very excited as I am making a C&C for Baxley and Harrison probably on Sunday. I love the piggy bedspreads and will definitely order a couple. Can't wait!

El and so, so many piggies...

Rest In Peace Gracie and Riley
<3 You will never be forgotten. I love you both always and forever <3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#242 [url]

May 20 11 1:07 PM

Me too, Have fun El, they are so much fun to make, we have had so many designs. I love the piggy bedspreads to, they are great, but I have just realised our corflute is way to big and we will have to get all of ours custome made, Hubby made it slightly to wide at the base, the one I showed him online had the cage in the base not on the outside Bugger, so it is a really tight fit, and our sides are only 4 squares high, I think they are made about 6 squares high. So instead of having them all custom made, I am going to get new corflute, but that means a 6 hours drive and hubby has to go in alone, because it wont fit in the car with passengers. So if you are interested in the piggy bed spread, double check the sizing on them, or you will be in the same boat we are, custom made are fine, they just take a little longer

Sarah ♥ 5 Piggies ♥ Stitch ♥ Lilo ♥ Hammy ♥ Snowflake ♥ Alvin

Quote    Reply   

#243 [url]

May 20 11 9:31 PM

Sarah, can you get the corflute delivered? That's what I did because it's such a hassle to drive with corflute in the car and 6 hours is really long. The money spent on the delivery will be cheaper than the petrol!

Quote    Reply   

#244 [url]

May 20 11 10:25 PM

Hi Madelene,
No not really, we did look into having some delivered but the delivery was the same price as the corflute itself, we paid $50 for a huge big sheet, sorry I did not measure it, but it has filled our 2x7 C&C cage with a small amount left for a small hay rack. So $50 for the corflute and $49 to get it delivered
It's not to bad, we have 4x4 and we just put the back seats down and bend the corflute into a U shape and it just fits, and when hubby heads into town we get a big meat order and have a huge shopping list (mainly piggy stuff) of goodies we cant buy locally. The drive is not really that bad, apart from the dangerous and deadly roads, we are used to it, this is just what we have to do living so rural and away from civilisation lol.
But we love it here though, our kids play in the front yard with out fear someone will hurt or take them, ride bikes to school and walk to friends houses, the teenagers go to the youth centre and walk home alone at 11.00pm at night, and they are safe to do so, we still leave our houses and cars unlocked when we go out, well not anymore after advertising online lol, but it is a great safe community, so you have to take the good with the bad

Sarah ♥ 5 Piggies ♥ Stitch ♥ Lilo ♥ Hammy ♥ Snowflake ♥ Alvin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#245 [url]

Jun 1 12 7:22 AM

Here is Hazelnut and Peanut Butter's home. It is an outdoor 2 story hutch with attached run that is actually housed inside. The ramp tunnel has worked a treat on getting Hazelnut to use the ramp (he wouldn't before) and Peanut Butter to slow down (he used to zoom up and down too fast for safety in my opinion).

This is the 3rd home they're in. I keep getting bigger cages and changing the bedding type each time too. Recently I managed to buy grids at Bunnings so an even bigger C & C cage is in their future.

Quote    Reply   

chuffnut

#246 [url]

Jun 1 12 9:20 PM

Beautiful setup! The tunnel is a great idea too.

-=[[ Lynlee ]]=-
There are 1000's of homeless guinea pigs in rescue shelters all across Australia that NEED YOU!!

Quote    Reply   

chuffnut

#247 [url]

Jun 1 12 10:21 PM

Beautiful setup! The tunnel is a great idea too.

-=[[ Lynlee ]]=-
There are 1000's of homeless guinea pigs in rescue shelters all across Australia that NEED YOU!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help