Remove this ad

#221 [url]

May 11 11 3:26 AM

That's awesome Julz!! which one of your boys were the first to venture up the ramp and onto their new level?

x~~~x~x~~~x Cheryl x~~~x~x~~~x

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#222 [url]

May 11 11 3:30 AM

they havent seen it yet, its their outdoors day today the sun is shining

I am sure there are going too be crashes by benji n cosmo tonight, and I am sure it is going too be a sleepless night from worrying if they are going too give themselves concussions!

plus I have made their playpen bigger by another 5 grids in size so it pretty much takes up the dining room space now lol, I'm naughty, but these are my son's

Quote    Reply   

#223 [url]

May 11 11 3:38 AM

Julz, where the ramp meets the top of the second floor... is there a chance one of your boys may try and jump over board? if so would it be possible to add another grid to stop any escape's from going bump in the night.... I love your vission.

x~~~x~x~~~x Cheryl x~~~x~x~~~x

Quote    Reply   

#224 [url]

May 11 11 4:13 AM

I have another 8 grids for that, but I cant break those grids, I have too wait for more powerful men too cut the grids, but never fear, I would never put my boys in jeopardy ... I would die if I put my boys in any danger, I was just showing that it is done! but the sides will be put up, but in a way that they will be easier too be put down for me too reach in and clean it out each day and then the major clean every 1 too 1 and a half weeks time. So I gotta wait for muscle man too get here too help!. I have more ontop of more corflute too, I have cable ties and duct tape sissors drawings, grid markings on the ones I have already up and see if things need too be improved or what needs too happen. they will go in their 12 grid playpen while the adjustments happen

Quote    Reply   

#225 [url]

May 11 11 4:32 AM

OMG Cheryl if I ever come back as a pig I so want you be yours!Your cage is heaven!What lucky pigs! Can Bella and Kirby come and live with you hehe they'd LOVE all that room!

Julz the cage looks awesome! I'm thinking of adding a second leval to my pigs cage again, they used to love it so much, they loves useing the ramp, they'd go up and down all the time, and spent 70% of they're time upstairs.Bella has never used a ramp but I recon she'd love it

Bart - 2003-2009
BJ - 2008-2010
Kirby - 2009-2011
Sleep peacefully my boys <3

Quote    Reply   

#228 [url]

May 14 11 9:49 AM

I put a 2nd level on the piggies cage today.So Kirbs and Belle have more running space.They love it

I dont have a corflute base for the top level yet though, will have to get that on Monday.

Bart - 2003-2009
BJ - 2008-2010
Kirby - 2009-2011

Quote    Reply   

#229 [url]

May 14 11 10:20 AM

It looks great, I love how you have used the none slip mat for the ramp, that is an excellent idea, I might try that for our outside ramp.
Ha ha isn't it a pain when you have a great idea for extending or rearranging the cage and you don't quite have everything you need lol ;) I am glad your piggies are loving their expansion

Sarah ♥ 5 Piggies ♥ Stitch ♥ Lilo ♥ Hammy ♥ Snowflake ♥ Alvin

Quote    Reply   

#230 [url]

May 14 11 10:34 AM

Love the cages girls, I wish I could have mine inside again

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#232 [url]

May 18 11 10:49 AM

I relised today that I've never posted my rabbits cage before.I know its a rabbit, and not a pig, but its still a cage, and can get ideas from.I was actually thinking about makeing a similar one for my pigs with all those levels with ramps and stuff.

So yeah, this is Mr.Fluffles' cage.He is not locked up in it though,Only durring the night, he has a large bedroom all to himself, and also gets to come out to run around the whole house a couple of hours a day.
Top level doors
2nd level doors(Fluffles is in his little box LOL)
And the bottoms doors
LOL fluffles

And I finally got some corflute for the piggers top level yesterday!

Bart - 2003-2009
BJ - 2008-2010
Kirby - 2009-2011

Quote    Reply   

#234 [url]

May 18 11 1:33 PM

Awesome cage, i want a rabbit so bad . I was talking to mum yesterday and we were saying we wouldnt care how much it was to get one if they were legalised, we'd get one!

Quote    Reply   

#238 [url]

May 19 11 9:06 AM

i seem to remember a thread that said you could apply for a permit to have buns in QLD oh nice cages kelly xxx

Bonnie, mum to
~many beautiful rescued piggies,dogs,cats and ratties~

Quote    Reply   

#239 [url]

May 19 11 9:35 AM

Sadly the only way to get a rabbit in Qld is to apply for a permit for approved public entertainment or scientific research

A permit cannot be issued for keeping pet rabbits of
any variety for any private purpose.
A permit to keep domestic rabbits in Queensland
can only be approved if the animal is being kept for
an approved purpose:

• public entertainment – certain forms of public
entertainment, including magicians and circuses
• scientific and research purposes – universities
only
• Permits will not be issued to mobile farms or pet
stores.

Permits to breed rabbits are only issued to
recognised scientific institutions.
Breeding of rabbits
for any other purpose is an offence.

I have looked into it fairly extensively, if anyone else has any other info on how to get a rabbit here legally lol, let me know I would love one, the fines are up to $30,000 we had one growing up in Qld before they changed the laws. And I cant see why if they are desexed and vaccinated, what the problem is, especially since every other state can have them So unfair

http://www.dpi.qld.gov.au/4790_9530.htm
http://www.ddmrb.org.au/Files/IPA-Rabbit-IllegalPet-FactSheet.pdf

Sarah ♥ 5 Piggies ♥ Stitch ♥ Lilo ♥ Hammy ♥ Snowflake ♥ Alvin

Quote    Reply   

#240 [url]

May 19 11 12:22 PM

Sorry I didnt realise I didnt comment on the cage!!!! Very nice set up and love the rainbow multi coloured pads That is something I am really wanting too trial with my boys, a big big cube!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help