Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Mar 19 09 9:42 AM

the biggest problem i have is that when the kids text me and i am texting back they text me again as i am taking to long to get back to them

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Mar 20 09 2:44 AM

so, are you guys saying that the person replied said they aren't from ACS because I used text speech?? I can't remember if I did, don't think so because I use dictionary on my mobile.

Quote    Reply   

kylie

#24 [url]

Mar 20 09 3:11 AM

No Meredith, it wasn't anything to do with you. It was just that some people perfer people to use 'real' words on the forum and not text speak.

kylie

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Mar 21 09 8:29 AM

hey, is there a rule in regards to signature image sizes?? Some people's signature images are very large and annoying. It's not the length that bothers me, its the height.

Quote    Reply   

pigsforlife

#35 [url]

Mar 21 09 10:14 PM

I think something neat like yours Jess is good - the size is perfect. Anything bigger and it gets annoying.

Buttercup - March 2007 - August 2008
Toffee - June 2007 - December 2010

~Ash~

Quote    Reply   

pigsforlife

#36 [url]

Mar 21 09 10:33 PM

I dunno if this is being too picky - but it would be great if the signatures had something to do with pigs (quite a few do, quite a few don't) - or even just didn't have any flashy stuff which I find also annoying

~Ash~

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Mar 21 09 11:35 PM

what about my signature size?? I think the height it a tad to big but i think the width is fine. Some forums I visit also put a restiction on the overall height of the signature, one forum said if the signature is just text it can only be four lines, but if its a image and text, the text has to be one line. Sorry if it's sounds like im trying to take over the decision, but i'm just trying to help.

Quote    Reply   

pigsforlife

#38 [url]

Mar 22 09 12:17 AM

I don't mind yours Merey, mainly because it is related to pigs and not flashy. If it was a tad smaller then it would be perfect, but yours is not that bad.

~Ash~

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Mar 22 09 3:34 AM

merey yeah i think the width of yours is still find i think width isn't tooo much of an issue more the height. Maybe if it was a bit lower that'd be awesome but otherwise yeah fine...

jess

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

May 6 09 9:14 PM

umm i ...

ummm i think mine is a bit too big hey any suggestions

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help