Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 18 12 10:20 AM

Tags : :

I would like find out what dosage should you use when using calcium sandoz syrup.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

chuffnut

#1 [url]

Sep 18 12 12:17 PM

Hi Cherie - umm, not sure what calcium sandoz syrup is...you didn't post an introduction post when you joined this forum, so I'm gonna ask where you are from? Its possible we don't have this product here?

-=[[ Lynlee ]]=-
There are 1000's of homeless guinea pigs in rescue shelters all across Australia that NEED YOU!!

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 18 12 10:02 PM

Sorry. I am from Townsville. I don't no much about pigs and do most of my research from word of mouth or internet. The pigs are for my 9 yr old daughter and I would like to keep them in good condition. I have a female pig that has just had babbies and I was told that Calcium Sandoz was good for her.

Quote    Reply   

chuffnut

#3 [url]

Sep 19 12 2:04 PM

Calcium is necessary for baby guinea pigs and pregnant or lactating females. But a diet with lots of calcium rich food is more than adequate - lucerne, carrots, parsley (careful with this as it may dry up milk in lactating females). Non-lactating and non-pregnant females and any guinea pigs older than 12 months old should NOT have a diet rich in calcium as it can lead to bladders stones and sludge - this also means not to use mineral or salt licks!

Hope this info helps...

-=[[ Lynlee ]]=-
There are 1000's of homeless guinea pigs in rescue shelters all across Australia that NEED YOU!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help