Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 20 12 12:03 AM

Tags : :

I went to Bunnings yesterday to see what they had in terms of C&C packs. Well I hit the jackpot!! They had 8 packs of the cubes on clearance for $7 each! Yep, half price! So I'm going to try another store today and see if they are clearing them out too. Can't wait to start building it!! [/quote]
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 20 12 8:45 AM

I actually mentioned this to Kelly the other day, apparently from what I've heard Bunnings are discontinuing grids which is why they're on special. I suggest to anyone if you see them for sale still in stores to stock up!

Jessica (& pigs).

Quote    Reply   

chuffnut

#4 [url]

Aug 21 12 11:51 AM

Ha! I bought 5 packs from my local store yesterday...so, yeh, I reckon they are allselling them off cheap

-=[[ Lynlee ]]=-
There are 1000's of homeless guinea pigs in rescue shelters all across Australia that NEED YOU!!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 21 12 1:33 PM

I dont know if I'm the only one, but I'm so depressed that Bunnings are not going to sell grids anymore! C&C cages are the best! I love building them, so what happens when we cant get grids?? Deffinetly going to go and buy whats left in my local Bunnings, you can never have enough grids!

Bart - 2003-2009
BJ - 2008-2010
Kirby - 2009-2011
Sleep peacefully my boys <3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Aug 22 12 9:23 PM

Of the three Bunnings I can get to, Cannon Hill & Mt Gravatt haven't had any in ages and Capalaba recently sold out. Capalaba must have been very recent because the clerk I spoke to was herself surprised to find them all gone. Hmmmmm I bet they were all snapped up by piggy slaves.

Anyway, I have discovered a company here in Brisbane that has them.

http://www.sunriseimports.com.au/shop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=interlocking+grids

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 28 12 5:47 PM

wow didn't know that about the grids! Should probably go grab the last ones at our local stores lol....damn need the money tho to do so!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help