Tags : :
last thursday i brought a gumtree free to good home piggie( named Lu-la-la) back,after i put her into the setup with my girls,then i realized she got some skin problem,so i separated her from other girls.the next day I visited Dr. Brendan, he said the piggie has lice. So we are on Fido's shampoo and revolution now.now she is still live alone by herself.
But now i got some question.
1) i saw lynlee's post that we should use Fido'S concentrate rinse,not the bunny bath shampoo for lice.but the vet gave me the shampoo now.
2) since Lu-la-la already been with my girls for more than an hour,should I
Give them a bath on fido's concentrate or thr shampoo or put on revolution just in case?
3) the vet asked me to put the revolution on Lu-la-la two week after the first dose,then another two weeks for the third dose,is that ok? Because i saw on the previous posts that revolution is for every three months.
4) Lu-la-la is very scared,i dont think she had much interaction with human before,i really want to her living with the other girls,but the vet said it take a month to recover. Is that possible to give all the girls revolution,and let them live together?
5) the vet asked me to bath the pig twice a week,is this gonna wash away the revolution?
Thank you so much for everyone.[/list]