Remove this ad

#21 [url]

May 8 12 7:25 AM

hayfever wrote:
Oh, so glad there is another person who's sort of southside (sort of, I take what I can get) I can share hay hunt knowledge with! I had a bit of hay saga myself, hence my nick!

Good to know I'm not the only one having hay troubles. Recently I'm being told with the rain no one is cutting and there's a hay shortage. Fortunately I've still got enough hay for about a month.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

May 8 12 7:29 AM

piggies wrote:
i am at Alex hills. i get my hay from Rochedale produce. I try not to buy from capalaba produce becuase firstly THEY SELL GUINEA PIGS and two they don't have grassy hay.

let me know if you could like some hay from me.

Thanks for the Rochedale Produce info. You are right - Capalaba Produce only has lucerne at the mo.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

May 24 12 5:21 AM

Hi Lilly,
Could you please tell me where you bought the 2 kg bag of Oaten hay for $13?
I've been trying to find smaller quantities of oaten hay sold than a whole bale but havent had any luck.

Also with the oaten chaff you buy, is it in a smaller quantity too? or do you buy the big 50 liters bag they sell in the stockfeeds?
I've also been trying to find a place the sells smaller bags of oaten chaff.
I'm in Bris about 10 mins north of city but im willing to go out of my way in either direction ....

TIA

Lin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 [url]

Jun 1 12 6:23 AM

Lin wrote:
Hi Lilly,
I've been trying to find smaller quantities of oaten hay sold than a whole bale but havent had any luck.

Also with the oaten chaff you buy, is it in a smaller quantity too? or do you buy the big 50 liters bag they sell in the stockfeeds?
I'm in Bris about 10 mins north of city but im willing to go out of my way in either direction ....

TIA

Lin

Sorry to have taken so long to reply. Things have been somewhat hectic. Pet Barn at Homemaker City Creek Rd Cannon Hill (where Bunnings is) sell oaten hay, meadow hay, lucerne hay, oaten chaff, meadow chaff, lucerne chaff in 2kg bags and 700 gram bags. The prices are good and they always seem to have the stuff in stock.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jun 1 12 6:25 AM

Lin wrote:
Hi Lilly,

TIA

Lin

Sorry to have taken so long to reply. Things have been somewhat hectic. Pet Barn at Homemaker City Creek Rd Cannon Hill (where Bunnings is) sell oaten hay, meadow hay, lucerne hay, oaten chaff, meadow chaff, lucerne chaff in 2kg bags and 700 gram bags. The prices are good and they always seem to have the stuff in stock.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jun 1 12 8:41 AM

No probs, thanks for replying am excited to go check it out!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help