Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 16 11 11:28 AM

Tags : :

haha, well its taken me 6 packets of grid things and a few sheets of corflute and a LOT of time (that i should have used to do my assignment that i havent started ), but I did it!!

Its 2x3 at the moment, I will eventually expand it to 2x4 later. Its got a 2x1 top level that im going to try adn get them to eat on so its a bit cleaner.

Anyway here are a few photos. I only put them in it for 5mins today as Mum is paranoid that snakes are going to get into their thing. I got some mesh stuff today at bunnings so I will put that around it tmw and then put them in it for good.

Petal and Fluffy..my little balls of wheeky delight.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

el

#1 [url]

Sep 16 11 1:02 PM

great job Liz! C&C's are awesome

El and so, so many piggies...

Rest In Peace Gracie and Riley
<3 You will never be forgotten. I love you both always and forever <3

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 17 11 3:54 AM

You managed to build it with connectors! Mine is ricketily held together with twisty-ties and just one level, which is why I haven't posted a photo...

Someone has chubby cheeks!

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 17 11 11:00 AM

Thank you! hehe took a lot of work. I shouldve been doing my assignment but ah well.

I put mesh on today to snake proof it, and my arms are completely scratched up!

Fluffy and petal were not phased when i was putting it on strangely haha. Theyw oud just roam around, and then put their little heads down for a few minutes hehe. TOo cute!

Petal and Fluffy..my little balls of wheeky delight.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 17 12 8:24 AM

Thanks soo cool my mum wont let me have my guinea pigs live inside, is it still ok to have them outside and i bring them inside everyday for around an hour, they are also really friendly

[colour=red]guinea pigs are part of the family, so i will love them no matter what <3[/colour]

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help