Remove this ad

pigsforlife

Site Admin

Lead

Mar 22 11 7:25 AM

Tags : :

Anyone else having problems?

It has been ok today, but all day yesterday I couldn't get on. I was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms.

Buttercup - March 2007 - August 2008
Toffee - June 2007 - December 2010

~Ash~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 22 11 7:40 AM

Ditto Ash. I couldnt access the forums at all I thought I had been banned or something LOL ya always think the worst, and then as you said, withdrawl symptoms :LMAO: I honestly have no idea what happened yesterday maybe where this is hosted they might of had some problem

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Mar 22 11 7:41 AM

Same Ash! I did everything to try and get on yesterday evening.... even my hubby couldn't help me. Like you said today has been alright... I missed the Forum too lol

x~~~x~x~~~x Cheryl x~~~x~x~~~x

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Mar 22 11 7:57 AM

Yeah!! well, computer incompitent desperado me, tried up grading god knows what on this machine just to try and get on!! That's why I thought I'd done something! LOL

Quote    Reply   

pigsforlife

#7 [url]

Mar 22 11 8:02 AM

Fussie Baby wrote:
Yeah!! well, computer incompitent desperado me, tried up grading god knows what on this machine just to try and get on!! That's why I thought I'd done something! LOL

We would have had a crisis on our hands if it wasnt back up and running today.

Buttercup - March 2007 - August 2008
Toffee - June 2007 - December 2010

~Ash~

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Mar 22 11 8:08 AM

Hahahahaha! your so right Ash! LOL

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

el

#9 [url]

Mar 22 11 8:17 AM

Haha I was doing the same thing. The more I tried and couldn't log on the more I was wanting to get on. It was driving me insane lol.

El and so, so many piggies...

Rest In Peace Gracie and Riley
<3 You will never be forgotten. I love you both always and forever <3

Quote    Reply   

PansyGirl

#12 [url]

Mar 22 11 9:16 AM

The Forumer.com server was down. We just had to wait for them to fix it

Jeni

“Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength” - St Francis de Sales

Quote    Reply   

chuffnut

#14 [url]

Mar 22 11 12:21 PM

LOL, you folks really need to get a life! Hahahahahaha

Says me - seems, tho', that I chose the right day to be out all day!!! Didn't even notice the server problem.

-=[[ Lynlee ]]=-
There are 1000's of homeless guinea pigs in rescue shelters all across Australia that NEED YOU!!

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Mar 22 11 8:56 PM

I thought it was because of Jess's post on Monday which said she would be off line. I at first took it to mean that she wouldn't be on the computer but then when the server was down, I thought she meant her computer was off until Wednesday. So, I waited patiently until today.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help