Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Nov 30 10 11:57 PM

Any reason why my posts were deleted in this thread?

If you have a personal query with the new forum guidelines and/or why you may or may not have forum pm privelidges please email one of the forum administrators via the contact details on the forum guidelines section otherwise could all responses please be kept as general responses. The thread will be locked if it becomes filled with members debating over why they personally feel they should or shouldn't have pm privelidges.

i think that is why from reading the section from start to end again.

*Kris*
Our piggie Ben, Dex and Rosie, Arj and Ella

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Dec 3 10 1:08 AM

Someone has PMed me and i cannot respond and i cannot find a email on her profile. Where else can i look? i cannot see any threads or posts by them

*Kris*
Our piggie Ben, Dex and Rosie, Arj and Ella

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#26 [url]

Dec 5 10 1:43 AM

The Pm'ing thing really doesnt phase me as long as I have an email address that I can communicate through, and that is all I am after if I recieve a pm. It's all good And honestly, it doesnt even phase me the 6 months waiting, all I look for is another way of communicating wtih that person who has pm'd me.

If you can't find a email addy Kris, just go through some threads and ask some of the longer piggie members if they have any ideas on how you can get in contact with the person who has Pm'd you

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help