Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 2 13 10:58 AM

Tags : :

Ok lovelies I have been floating around here for a few days trying to find out what the go is with fleeceĀ image

I have come across some anti-pill premium fleece and I am wondering if it is safe to use with my fur babiesĀ 

any help would be muchly appreciatedĀ image

thanks heaps tara
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

chuffnut

#1 [url]

Nov 27 13 4:14 PM

Hi tara
Sorry that you received mo response..most folks seem to opt for our facebook pages these day s and don't come to the fotum often.

Antipill fleece should be fine for piggers. If you do use it, let us know what you think!

-=[[ Lynlee ]]=-
There are 1000's of homeless guinea pigs in rescue shelters all across Australia that NEED YOU!!

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Dec 17 13 4:43 PM

Hi there Tara, if it's the stuff I'm thinking about I would say it's totally safe, though a bit messy to clean,

I changed from fleece to vet bed a few months ago,

I was so impressed I bought a 10 metre roll direct from the manufacturer to do all the cage is in my sanctuary,

the initial cost of that bed may be a bit high, but it more than pays for itself in comfort for piggies/ease of cleaning/amazingly fast drying time,and hygienic,!!! it wicks all the wee to the newspaper I put under it, leaving the surface the pigs walk and sleep on totally dry , best move I ever made!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help