FOUND THEM IN REDLANDS (QLD)

Bunnings Capalaba have I-pex cubes.

6 grids in a box for $12.

I bought two packs on Saturday.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 [url]

Jan 26 11 1:23 AM

Hi was wondering if anybody could tell me if there are other names for these wire grids I have rang two Bunnings stores and both stores had no idea what I was talking about. I mentioned the names people have mentioned above and they still had no idea my closest stores are oxley, browns plains and booval ,I ve been told Bunnings in Oxley is closed.

4 children
4 guinea pigs
1 dog
8 fish
Its a greater risk not to chase your dreams then it is to chase your dreams.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jan 26 11 2:00 AM

Hi Tara, this is the brand All set that I saw at my local Bunnings a few weeks ago (I've taken to taking a photo of piggy stuff I see at the shops now, just so I can remember it better).

Not the best photo at all, but

You get 5 in a pack for $13 (well $12.95)

The other brands were ibex and rubbermaid.

The rubbermaid ones are the ones to find though as you get 12 in a pack for $25.

So I guess the answer to your question is "storage cubes".

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jan 26 11 2:55 AM

building and extending but dont tell anyone this or ill get in trouble, the thing is, if i bring piggies home the other half will have to give in and he will just adore them as much as i do if not more, but if he knows that im preparing for more he will put his foot down LOL :LMAO:

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jan 26 11 12:24 PM

Thanks everyone I found the all set at Browns Plains they had heaps. Spent all afternoon building an inside cage for our piggies but I didnt get enough cable ties will have to grab more tomorrow. My piggies love the cage that much we have wood shavings flying eveywhere, messier then my kids and thats saying something lol. Could only get the small size corflute so i'll have to track a bigger sheet size down then I can make the cage a little wider.

4 children
4 guinea pigs
1 dog
8 fish

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jan 26 11 12:34 PM

Tara: If you want just do what i did which was tape all the small ones together and then cut out the outter layer which is going to be the sides too the corflute/cage.

I have tried to find places for large pieces of corflute in purple or blue but they have said that they dont do that.

the 2 places first listed in brisbane. So I have just gone and bought small sheets and will do my new cage and top half of my first cage with small sheets joined together with tape.

sometimes you just gotta make do with what is out there. Which is what makes all of us so creative

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jan 26 11 12:45 PM

They have blue corflute but I'm not sure where they are.
https://www.signessentials.com/shop/?page_id=237&category_list=8

If anyone has found cubes in a colour other than white, please let me know.

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jan 26 11 12:48 PM

I bought two pieces from bunnings for about $7.90 each they only had 1 sheet left so for now, I have just used some cardboard for a packing box for the top section and join to pieces together for the bottom.
Thanks Julz

4 children
4 guinea pigs
1 dog
8 fish

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jan 26 11 12:55 PM

hayfever wrote:
They have blue corflute but I'm not sure where they are.
https://www.signessentials.com/shop/?page_id=237&category_list=8

If anyone has found cubes in a colour other than white, please let me know.

Thanks Cat!!!!!!!!!! I have just sent them an email!!!!!! it doesnt matter about the corflute I have here now that can just be stored for further re-arrangements that I decide, one thing I have learnt is you can never have too many grids or corflute

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jan 27 11 12:42 AM

sign essentials is in geebung? i hate working with corflute lol i always get hurt yeh i had to buy 2 small pieces from bunnings too =/

April :)
4 girl piggies- Mary, Stella, Peggy & Sasha
RIP my little darlings Daphne & Lucy :( May there be lots of foods in piggie heaven.
7 mice- Caramel, Chocolate, Lamington, Butterscotch, Creamie & Jaffa & Patches
2 ratties- Sunflower & Lilly

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jan 27 11 12:52 AM

oh lol, northside. just google map it

April :)
4 girl piggies- Mary, Stella, Peggy & Sasha
RIP my little darlings Daphne & Lucy :( May there be lots of foods in piggie heaven.
7 mice- Caramel, Chocolate, Lamington, Butterscotch, Creamie & Jaffa & Patches
2 ratties- Sunflower & Lilly

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jun 19 13 4:02 PM

hay i work at bunnings capalaba
if you take in the barcode or an item number we can search it for you on our oracle search thingy if you cant find an item number or barcode see if you can find your docket that will have it on there
if not then a proof of purchase a bank statement with time and date etc and we can find the receipt for you.
the picture uploaded has the item number but i just cant see it clear enough...

hope ive helped :) Jade

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jun 19 13 4:04 PM

hay i work at bunnings capalaba
if you take in the barcode or an item number we can search it for you on our oracle search thingy if you cant find an item number or barcode see if you can find your docket that will have it on there
if not then a proof of purchase a bank statement with time and date etc and we can find the receipt for you.
the picture uploaded has the item number but i just cant see it clear enough...

hope ive helped :) Jade

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help